2014/10/21

Hide & Protect my files

How to protect your private files? Do you trust those clouds? What if the hackers attract the clouds and get my private photos or something you don't  want others know?
Let's tell you a way to protect it~

We know that the file system has many types,such as FAT, FAT32, NTFS,Ext2-4.
And one thing you should know is the windows system couldn't read the Ext type.
So if you use Linux system like Ubuntu, you can create a part of flash drive which file type is Luks + Ext4.This type needs a password to open it.
  

But remember, you should place the fat type on the first part or the Windows system can't read it and requires you to format your flash drive!

And that is my flash drive.                 ↓↓↓↓↓↓
 


There is one error....My boot part couldn't work,maybe I should put it in the first part.
       : )

没有评论:

发表评论